View Single Post
Old 05-31-2014, 02:55 PM   #808
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by sage79 View Post
All pdf that i try, get the same error. i think is a kobo bug. reflowed pdf with toc: this book is protected by adobe drm. native pdf with toc, all ok. reflowed pdf without toc, all ok. maybe a huge pdf with toc?
The re-flowed PDFs are created using an entirely different set of code to write the PDF file than the native PDFs (which use the MuPDF library calls). So it's not a complete surprise to me that you could get different behavior from the two types.

Edit: All of the devices I've tested on (Kindle 2, iPad 1 w/iOS 5, newer iPad w/iOS 7) can read both types of PDFs (native and re-flowed) with TOCs (no false DRM problems), but none of the PDF viewers on these devices display the TOC or let you navigate through it.

Last edited by willus; 05-31-2014 at 03:29 PM.
willus is offline   Reply With Quote