View Single Post
Old 01-20-2014, 10:25 AM   #1290
Peakcrew
Avid reader of sci-fi
Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: Kobo Touch, Lenovo X61, Samsung Galaxy Note with Aldiko reader app
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrAtomic View Post
A manual sort order combined with a drag and drop system within a shelf (highlight book drag it to it's wanted position) would solve the whole issue. Seems so natural to me that I can't get my head around it not being included.
I've learned to cope without it, but I also miss the ability to manually sort my books either on the reader or in Calibre, exactly like a physical bookshelf. We are probably a minority though
Peakcrew is offline   Reply With Quote