View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 10:29 AM   #450
BookBunny
̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏'\(⊙ ヮ⊙ )
BookBunny 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.BookBunny 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.BookBunny 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.BookBunny 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.BookBunny 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.BookBunny 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.BookBunny 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.BookBunny 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.BookBunny 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.BookBunny 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.BookBunny 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.

Device: Kobo Glo™
I'd like a shelf-like "folder" view that sorts books by the folders they're in on the SD card. That way I could sort my books on the PC and just pop in the card when I'm done.

Or at least a filter for "unshelved" books. Sorting newly added books on the device is a PITA, and I don't like how Calibre puts them on the SD card, so making shelves with it isn't really an option.

Oh and a custom "powered off" image option would be nice too. Not that I mind the kobo emoticon, it's pretty cute.

Last edited by BookBunny; 02-18-2013 at 10:32 AM.
BookBunny is offline   Reply With Quote