View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 08:55 PM   #1173
paralleluniverse
Enthusiast
paralleluniverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paralleluniverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paralleluniverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paralleluniverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paralleluniverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paralleluniverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paralleluniverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paralleluniverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paralleluniverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paralleluniverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paralleluniverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx M92
I've recently bought a Boox M92, so I have a few questions about upgrading the firmware:

1. Is there a difference between the firmware here and the firmware on the official site: http://www.onyx-boox.com/onyx-boox-f...x-m92-firmware

And if so, which should I use?

2. Do I have only have to install the latest firmware (1.8) or all the previous ones too?

3. In the instruction it says that an SD card is needed to update the firmware. I do not have an SD card and would prefer to not buy one, is it possible to update the firmware without an SD card.
paralleluniverse is offline   Reply With Quote