View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 06:31 AM   #70
ewphoenix123
Addict
ewphoenix123 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ewphoenix123 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ewphoenix123 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ewphoenix123 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ewphoenix123 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ewphoenix123 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ewphoenix123 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ewphoenix123 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ewphoenix123 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ewphoenix123 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ewphoenix123 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'

Device: Kobo: Glo, Aura , Aura H2O, Aura ONE, Forma, Elipsa
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkgeyti View Post
It does. Notice that the wifi icon appears. It's useful when e.g. telnetting into the Kobo, as nickel will turn off wifi after some time. I use it to turn on wifi before running scripts that fetches books from the internet, as I know of no way to turn on wifi from the shell.
You are right, when there is no wifi symbol it turns wifi on, my bad.

But it doesn't work for me to turn wifi on/off when I deactivated it manually via the option you get from the top-right button before.

Last edited by ewphoenix123; 11-04-2012 at 06:34 AM.
ewphoenix123 is offline   Reply With Quote