View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 06:45 PM   #64
vxf
Guru
vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 350, 900, 950; Kindles (ALL of them!); Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by wystearya View Post
So far, it doesn't bother me too much. I really only see the light on a mostly blank screen. I've seen worse ones, ones with color blotches and such, and I am afraid I would get a worse one as a replacement. :/

PS - Like I mentioned, I tweaked my photos to make the flaws more visible. It isn't nearly that bad in real life!

I did consider replacing, and I still might. But I worry the replacement would be worse that what I have now.
At the end of the day, it's all about your personal experience. If you don't find it distracting when reading, why bother?

But yes, the screen can look better than that.
vxf is offline   Reply With Quote