Thread: MobileRead October 2012 Run-Off Vote
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 03:13 PM   #23
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
The only argument in favor of keeping Inkmesh seems to be that it's the only game in town. Is the any other website that does what they do, however imperfectly?
There is another one that also is broken. I would suggest dumping the search engines as they just do not work. I just searched for an eBook (latest Star Trek eBook) that I know was released on the 25th of September and only received one link for B&N. These search engines just are obsolete. The sites change and the search eBook specific search engines do not keep up. The people behind them just don't care any longer.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote