View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 03:05 PM   #9
Shopaholic
Cockatoo Mom!
Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, Kobo: A1, Clara, Libra 2, iPad Pro 11, iPad Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berzelius View Post
Thanks for the replies.

4) I see that there are no comments on the PRS-T1 creating Collections of its own bat - is it just me who has this problem?

I've never had it happen nor have I read about it happening. Are you saying you add a book to the reader via a download & it puts it into or makes it's own collection? How do you get the book onto the reader?

If you use the Sony software it does default to autosync which I hate with a passion. I've had it happen because of Calibre. Calibre put tags on a book that created a collection that I didn't want. I deleted the tags in Calibre and the collection on the reader. But the T1 on it's own doing that, no.
Shopaholic is offline   Reply With Quote