View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 10:18 PM   #9
teh603
Autism Spectrum Disorder
teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android Phone
So I went by a store to do some comparisons, and the clerk suggested Asus or Toshiba(!). He said Acer was a good third pic, but hadn't ever tried a Lenovo one since they didn't carry them. I did receive one negative review of the Asus one, but that was several months ago and was one guy compared to the other recomendations I've seen.

I kinda prefer buying in a local store store because I can take it back for warranty calls easier than waiting for a call tag.

Anyone else got their own recomendations? Remember that my two killer features are a card slot and being able to use Google Play.
teh603 is offline   Reply With Quote