View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 02:27 PM   #6
ihor
Enthusiast
ihor understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ihor understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ihor understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ihor understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ihor understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ihor understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ihor understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ihor understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ihor understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ihor understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ihor understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'

Device: Kindle DX Graphite
ixtab,

thank you very much for the hints. However, I am a .NET developer (C#, SQL Server, Analysis services, etc). I am not a Java programmer.

Therefore, I have no idea what to do. I understand that it is necessary to change this array. But the question is how to recompile those resources? Using what development toolz? How to jar them? etc.

If it were just changing a text file and saving it somewhere - in this case I would cope. But as to recompilation of resources - well, I don't think I'll be able to do that...

But anyway, thank you very much for answers.
ihor is offline   Reply With Quote