View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 11:18 PM   #4
Kris777
Banned
Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, jetBook-Lite, jetBook mini, Toshiba Thrive, JETBOOK COLOR
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Big deal for me. Two to three movies on a vacation without wifi won't cut it. I may as well leave the tablet at home. And if I'm leaving it at home, then why buy it in the first place?

But, it's supposed to have host USB capability. I'll wait until someone successfully attaches a USB stick or mSD card to it and plays the content before making a decision.
Agree. Samsung 2 tablet has mSD card slot and even screen has less resolution it looks as better choice for me.
Kris777 is offline   Reply With Quote