Thread: Wool 1,2,3,4,5
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2012, 05:55 PM   #42
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by hughhowey View Post
Yeah, like the others said, the cool thing about this deal is that it's just like any other foreign rights deal. They get to publish my work overseas, but it doesn't change anything about what I've been doing here. The best of both worlds, really.

We've agreed to terms in Taiwan, Brazil, China, Spain, and Poland so far. There is interest in a handful of other countries. None of those deals changed what I'm doing here, and neither will the UK deal. In fact, they are stoked about how I went about publishing my books and are looking to emulate it.

Sorry to chime in like this, btw. A friend sent me a link to the thread, and I have a hard time not participating!

Cheers,
Hugh
Welcome to MobileRead Hugh.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote