View Single Post
Old 06-27-2008, 03:59 PM   #28
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by fiosar View Post
Thanks Bob, I have been looking at info on downloading and installing mobi2mobi on my Mac, but I have not yet found anything that I can get my head around.

Do you (or anybody) have any pointers or suggestions for us simple users?
I haven't used it on my Mac yet... but from my understanding it is a perl script.. and I'm pretty sure perl is preinstalled on OS X (I've only had my Mac for less than two weeks no.). But, assuming perl is in the path, you should be able to run the script from the command line. I think there are some docs that come with it. Perhaps when I get home (to my Mac) I'll give it a go.

BOb