View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012, 09:21 AM   #107
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by murz_07 View Post
Problem is that I have absolutely no idea how to do it.
I posted my "motto" to indicate that I plan to do it. I am busy studying stuff to answer another post first. Answering these things takes time, research, and sometimes development (scripts, compiles, etc.) as well. I spend a lot of time helping people on irc, and in private PMs. These all take significant amounts of my time, which slows down my research and development of NEW things... ;(

UPDATE: I took a little time out to do a FUN new thing. I posted a simple touchscreen support hack for scripts that I plan to add to my recovery script GUI support. This touchscreen code is provided in a simple text-mode "finger paint" script program here:
After all, "all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy", as they say -- but then, I am not Jack.

Last edited by geekmaster; 03-02-2012 at 11:53 PM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote