View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 03:46 AM   #9
rastik
Connoisseur
rastik is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.rastik is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.rastik is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.rastik is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.rastik is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.rastik is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.rastik is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.rastik is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.rastik is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.rastik is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.rastik is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: Kindle Touch 3G, Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
I was going to test the statements above, but while helping somebody else with a problem, my kindle touch now appears to be bricked with no usb drive (the drive mounts with capacity of 0 bytes). I will give it a full charge now. Perhaps I need to debrick it with the serial port again. I did not CHANGE anything. All I did is inspect the value in a proc port. I removed the battery and reinstalled it. No good. I did not do anything that should have bricked it. I am not happy. ;-(
Sorry to hear that. How did you solve it? Was serial cable needed?
rastik is offline   Reply With Quote