Thread: Stumbled in
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2007, 08:58 PM   #1
pocket_rocket
pocket_rocket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pocket_rocket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pocket_rocket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pocket_rocket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pocket_rocket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pocket_rocket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pocket_rocket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pocket_rocket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pocket_rocket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pocket_rocket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pocket_rocket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Several Nooks, Kobos, Kindles, tablets
Talking Stumbled in

I'm a gadget freak and a bookworm. I've got at least a dozen computers and 2000 or so books. I'm also armed with 2 Palm pda's. So, I guess I am officially dangerous. I have this crazy idea to convert as many Gutenberg texts as I can into some format. I've thought about rtf, pdf, pdb, xml, tex(and lyx) and good old HyperText Markup Language. It makes my head spin sometimes when I have 4 computers going and way too many windows. I guess this begs the question why that many? Different os's. Mac, Debian linux, Solaris 9, Slackware linux. I detest wintendo with a passion and thankfully have no machine with that microsoft made virus on it. Say no more... nudge nudge wink wink. (You have to be a Monty Python fan to get that one) So, thanks for leaving the door unlocked.
pocket_rocket is offline   Reply With Quote