View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010, 07:52 PM   #19
Solicitous
Wizard
Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket Pro (Black), 2 x Kindle WiFi (Graphite), iPod Touch 4G
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseKR View Post
Here's what it looks like.

Do you think it would be safe in a neoprene sleeve I usually keep my notebook in?
Nope. With a notebook you close the lid essentially hiding the LCD screen from direct impact and risk of damage (the top cover/plastic of the lid would add additional protection). With the ereader the screen is still exposed essentially. I would consider either another cover or look at the option of sliding a hard piece of cardboard ontop of the screen when sliding into the sleeve to take some of the impact should a direct hit occur on the screen again.
Solicitous is offline   Reply With Quote