View Single Post
Old 05-23-2010, 01:59 PM   #5
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusty Bottoms View Post
This thread is nothing but flame bait from someone who espoused genocide. Sickening. How is this person allowed to be a member here after that? Talk about violating a TOS!

Oh yeah, and there's another one still on this forum, part of that cadre of horrible in that original thread. One who was viciously racist and now he's treated like he never said what he said.

It is weak minded to let words bother you so much. Sure, I got my beliefs and part of them beliefs is that war and civilian casualties are at times justified.

I already stated that I was a bit rash and over upset when I posted a while back. I should have stated my beliefs then how I did just now and not by saying "melt them down." I got caught up in the emotions is all.

I am not asking for anyone here to like me or want to hang...just to not harass is all.