View Single Post
Old 12-21-2009, 06:57 PM   #3
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Email or phone Astak!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by echoleaf View Post
OK - I managed to get it to turn on, but it tries to go through the firmware update process again. Without the SD card, it says the SD card is missing. With it, it goes through the firmware update process again, and at the end it beeps, says it was successful, and then says to press any key to reboot. And then it goes back to the flashing screen.

If I can find my usb card reader, I can try reformatting the SD card. If I can't find the reader, what can I try next? thanks!
Dear Echoleaf:

Let us help!! Sounds like something very simple. Did you read the instructions posted on our website for Firmware Upgrades?

Email: support@astak.com or call tollfree: 1-866-368-8788

Anyway... let us help you!!
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote