View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 04:49 PM   #41
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abecedary View Post
And one more thing that I really truly wish they would add (assuming they announce an updated firmware) is a set of typefaces that have true italics and bolds. That would make reading lrx files that much less painful. Thankfully I can work around that issue with ePub, but Sony would gain a decent number of book sales from me if I found their default book format to at least be tolerable to look at.
GOD yes ! that would be a huge improvement. i use my own fonts for all my files mainly because of that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by igorsk View Post
As for what else they'll announce, I'll throw in my idea: Sony eBook Store is going to switch to EPUB and possibly open in other countries (in addition or as replacement to Waterstone's and other such shops).
that wouldn't surprise me, haven't they been hinting about it recently anyway ?
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote