View Single Post
Old 11-25-2006, 05:19 PM   #2
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Welcome to MobileRead, Joey.

I hadn't noticed the dates on the bookmarks yet, so good one on you. I haven't had my Reader connected to a PC for about a week now, and the dates still say what I'd expect them to, so I don't think I can help with that part.

You can adjust bookmarks in Connect, but only in files that are in the PC side of Connect -- not on the Reader. If you want to do that, you have to set your marks on the PC copy of the file, and then xfer the file to the Reader and the marks will show up. If you want to change them on the PC again you have replace the Reader's copy with the adjusted one.

I don't set a lot of marks on my files, because I want to use the 'all bookmarks' menu to quickly swap between the things I'm reading (by holding down the mark button for 5 seconds), and a big list would defeat that purpose.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote