View Single Post
Old 01-06-2009, 07:09 AM   #2
DDHarriman
Guru
DDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura about

Device: Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS 505, Kindle DXG and Samsung Galaxy Note
Hi

I would say the 505 is today a “cash cow” for Sony, so I do not see them stopping selling it anytime soon… see how little time they begun to sell it in the UK and France?

Check prices, especially in the UK (the pound has being going down in value almost by the minute) , and maybe you will be very surprised that it will be even cheaper then it’s in the US.
Remember that buying in Europe gives you a 2 year warranty, and that the one in the US will not be valid.

In my country we have several “extra letters” too (á, é I, ã, ç, etc…) and the 505 shows them without a problem.

I you want and have an example of a document with the letters from your country, you can post them here (or send it by PM) and I will test tit for you.

Best regards,
DDHarriman is offline   Reply With Quote