View Single Post
Old 08-15-2014, 04:58 AM   #20
renehasekamp
renehasekamp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.renehasekamp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.renehasekamp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.renehasekamp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.renehasekamp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.renehasekamp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.renehasekamp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.renehasekamp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.renehasekamp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.renehasekamp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.renehasekamp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: I use an Eee pad Transformer TF101 and a Nexus 7.
Chapters page

Opening with the chapters page only happens the very first time you open a book. Is that so annoying?
If you open it the second time (after you read some pages or after you went straight to chapter 1 it opens at the page where you stopped reading.

If I open a paper book for the first time I have to work through blank pages, title pages, copyright pages etc.
In Moon I can go straight to chapter one thanks to the chapter page.
renehasekamp is offline   Reply With Quote