View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 08:28 AM   #16377
jmilica
Banned
jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle KB, Kindle PW
After reading Ubik by Philip K. Dick which completely blew me away since I never read SF, and while I collect great recommendations by other members on similar writers in another thread, I am now reading PKD's
Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?. So far it seems I am in for another unforgettable read and I keep wondering how on earth did I miss reading PKD for all these years...
jmilica is offline   Reply With Quote