View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 12:44 AM   #9
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsunami View Post
If your book denies me that because you insist that I should use your crappy font at size 5 and lock the font selection, then I'll kill it with fire, rip the font out, or convert the book to a format without embedded fonts.

Getting to choose my own font is one of my main, maybe even *THE* reason to use an e-reader. Respect that, thank you very much.
Ain't that the truth. Fortunately you have to proactively turn on the publisher font yourself. The real "treat" comes when a book insists wether with or without embedded font that changing fonts should not be an option.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote