View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 02:15 AM   #8
modified
Connoisseur
modified is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!modified is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!modified is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!modified is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!modified is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!modified is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!modified is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!modified is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!modified is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!modified is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!modified is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: PW5
Another resident of the little red dot here as well.

@WadsUpDoc
I asked that same question a few weeks ago before my PW arrived.

Personally, I have the screensavers hack (if you have the non-SO version) and the Collections Manager installed.

I'm not sure if jb helps with debricking, this is better asked in the Kindle Developer's Corner forum.

I am generally quite happy with my PW (502). I would be hard-pressed to call the screen terrible even though I do see some very slight pink blotches at max brightness. I have the PW for almost 2 weeks now, and have never found the need to read at the brightest setting (it's kinda uncomfortable to be honest). I set it at level 5 on the very first day, and had no need to tinker with it since.

And yes, I have seen people using the Kindle here in Singapore. I saw someone with the DX about a week ago, but the K3 and K5/PW are more common. I rely on public transport for my commute, so the odds are better for me.
modified is offline   Reply With Quote