View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 03:44 PM   #24
Jack Tingle
Punctuation Fetishist
Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Nexus 7 (2013), Galaxy S5 phone, Galaxy Tab 4 8.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by new View Post
Looking for a case and stylus for the SMGP5. I sent a message to Blossom, but guess she missed it. I would like a case that also stores the earbuds. But I found you accidentally turn on the SMGP5 if stored in too tight of a case.
I use a portable video game case for a Nintendo DS. It was $10 at Wal-Mart. The one I have has a pocket that fits the GP5, a loop that a good stylus will clip into, 3 little pockets (one of which I use for my SD/microSD adapter), and a second compartment that fits the GP5's native earphones. I later found that some GPS cases fit.

The GPS cases also don't come in bilious electric off-green bubble-pack-texture like my DS case. That's a plus.

Quote:
Stylus confuse me, are the SMGP and Kindles capacitive or what kind of screens???? Do you have to buy a stylus for each brand? Also is the screen for the Samsung Media Galaxy Player glass or plastic? I hope I don't scratch it cause I use a wet kleenex and then wipe with cotton fabric.
The GP5 is capacitive. I don't know what substrate. Kindle models vary. You'll have to be more specific in your question. I found the cheap styli do not work well. I have a Targus that came bundled with a USB keyboard that works well. I've seen them around, but they are a little bit on the expensive side. YGWYPF. I'm told the best is the Wacom Bamboo, but I've never been willing to spring for one.

Regards,
Jack Tingle
Jack Tingle is offline   Reply With Quote