Thread: MobileRead Discussion/Suggestion Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 03:02 AM   #264
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaenSidhe View Post
Are there any rules about what books can be nominated besides the book fitting in to that month's category?
I can't think of any, but perhaps others could jump in and jog my memory. There are preferences, but no hard, fast rules I can think of. For example; if a member nominates a book that isn't available in an eBook format, or one that is only available to a few of the lucky members who live in particular regions, that book has a very slim chance of becoming fully nominated, and an even slimmer chance of winning that month's vote.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote