Thread: MobileRead June 2012 Book Club Nominations
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2012, 04:50 PM   #33
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
Now to decide if I want to purchase this for a borrowed iPad, or wait until the end of the year when I'll get my own.
I've bought it some time ago and read it. It was a fascinating diversion from the usual book reading, but I wouldn't want to see every book formatted that way. It was kind of fun for a change, though; not unlike anchovies on a pizza. About once or twice a year, I get a craving that can only be satisfied by salty fishes. Then I'm good for several months. I'm about ready for another interactive book.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote