View Single Post
Old 03-21-2012, 01:52 PM   #9
twowheels
Wizard
twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, iPad Pro 10", iPhone 15 Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by rolgiati View Post
Not broken; just that parts of the screens had stopped working when I restarted the K3.
Yeah, sounds very much like a broken eink screen. That's how they fail when cracked... sections will update and others won't.

I've had my Kindle Keyboard for almost 1.5 years now, carry it with me every single day in my backpack, in my panniers while riding my bike, in my dry bags on my kayak, carry it around the house all day, lost it on the train and had somebody break the metal tabs on the case messing with it (i.e. rough handling), got it back, and it still works.
twowheels is offline   Reply With Quote