View Single Post
Old 02-02-2008, 01:59 PM   #15
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
I have done this type of searching several times and I'm not sure if I ever found even one title listed in more than one category.
Well, I just found a few duplicates. Search for Clinton under Biographies and under Politics and Government and a few of the hits appear in both categories. I've tried a dozen other searches of likely duplicates and haven't found any.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote