View Single Post
Old 11-27-2010, 08:17 PM   #8
wgwood
Camping Fool
wgwood can name that song in three noteswgwood can name that song in three noteswgwood can name that song in three noteswgwood can name that song in three noteswgwood can name that song in three noteswgwood can name that song in three noteswgwood can name that song in three noteswgwood can name that song in three noteswgwood can name that song in three noteswgwood can name that song in three noteswgwood can name that song in three notes

Device: Nook STR, Nook Color w/CM 7.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieBird View Post
Much thanks for the sale info, wgwood.
A change for me...I didn't hesitate but bought it yesterday linking directly from this thread. I had been vacillating for some time between the 650 (pretty much duplicating the K3) and the 350 which I felt to be a super replacement for my old Astak PocketPro (gifted as a first eBook reader to a friend for lack of easy dictionary support and several other minor dislikes), but I missed the 5" portability.

I really am pleased...especially seeing that the sale is over... and excited. Can hardly wait to get it. You'd think it was my first, not seventh, eBook reader!

How do you guys find these deals? If not for the MR forum I'd never have a clue.
d
CB,

I was watching dealnews.com for a portable hard drive and saw this pop up. I am glad I could help out a fellow MR'r. I hope some others jumped on it.

Regards,
Greg
wgwood is offline   Reply With Quote