View Single Post
Old 10-23-2010, 04:24 PM   #2
rebarnmom
Wizard
rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-700 (traded in), Sony PRS-650
I'm probably one of the minority, but I've never used Caliber and I've never had a problem with the Sony bookstore. I had some trouble with the Sony Library when I first got my 700 almost two years ago, with syncing and creating collections, but I don't use the sync feature anymore. It's not perfect (the Library software), but I'm not a perfectionist and have lived with its quirks just fine.

P.S. Don't forget to change your profile to update your "device" from none to your 650!
rebarnmom is offline   Reply With Quote