View Single Post
Old 10-21-2010, 08:40 PM   #13
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bic View Post
and don't forget the Pearl e-ink screen which offers much better contrast than the Nook's older e-ink.

But let's hope the new nook is not LCD. Also, I hope they do without the current lower LCD screen (if the main screen is e-ink) since I find it more annoying than not. Most of the time I read books not browse for books.
Pearl is more energy efficient than standard eInk, which leads to longer battery life. Getting rid of the LCD display would also improve battery life.

If there is a color Nook, I hope it's not LCD too. It may as well be a tablet then.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote