View Single Post
Old 06-28-2010, 07:14 PM   #3
superstitious
Addict
superstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the rough

Device: K3 wifi
You are lucky to have yours shipped using UPS. Good updates and reliable. Probably the best shipping service out there. BN shipped mine using the company called Argix Direct who authorized USPS to do the final delivery. Slow updates and annoying backtracking routes. I ordered mine Tuesday night and it was shipped Wed. It got to Argix base close to Ann Arbor, MI which is about 3hrs from me on Thursday but then Friday it arrived at the local USPS which is now 3.5 hrs away from me. What??!! Funny thing is my cover was shipped the same day from different warehouse through USPS and it's here already. Now I just need the actual Nook to put a cover on. Urghhh!! If they could just ship directly using USPS or UPS, it'd be here by now.

Last edited by superstitious; 06-28-2010 at 07:17 PM.
superstitious is offline   Reply With Quote