View Single Post
Old 05-30-2010, 10:52 AM   #8
SensualPoet
Wizard
SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Paperwhite, Asus ZenPad 3, Kobo Glo
Just to follow up on the "free at Kobo" edition of Rage of Angels. It's not my account or credit cards; I successfully purchased something else yesterday really as a sort of test. It's that silly "minus one cent" that prevents the sale. I have informed their helpline. In the meantime, I have the Kindle edition.

It's another example of the Kobo folks not tending to the details -- like their ePub font problem and very inadequate quick start instructions for new purchasers. They have a pretty nice basic device for the price -- but details matter. Ultimately execution matters with all new products.

Anyway, as soon as I am through reading a Sue Grafton mystery I borrowed online from the library, I'll dip into the Sheldon.
SensualPoet is offline   Reply With Quote