View Single Post
Old 04-10-2010, 04:10 AM   #2
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
With eReader you shouldn't need to re-download your books. You'll just need to enter your name an CC details.

The problem with non-download of books at fictionwise is the agency model deals with publishers, and that fictionwise haven't been able to come to any agreement yet.

All this is yet another great argument against DRM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lene1949 View Post
I just put ereader on my ipod touch, and thought I could go into my Bookshelf at fictionwise and redownload all the books I've bought... Not so... 40% could not be downloaded.

They do have an explanation about books expired, but they only accounted for 6%..

When geo restrictions first appeared they said that books you had already bought could be downloaded again...

NOT HAPPY...
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote