View Single Post
Old 09-01-2009, 04:18 PM   #7
richough3
Enthusiast
richough3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.richough3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.richough3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.richough3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.richough3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.richough3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.richough3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.richough3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.richough3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.richough3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.richough3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
So far I have seen that even Fbreader doesn't do hyperlinks properly in Epub format, so what I did was to create each chapter seperately and have a seperate file link them all. The same should be possible for footnotes as well, I would imagine, but then again, I'm not skilled at HTML, just saving pages as HTML with Open Office.
richough3 is offline   Reply With Quote