View Single Post
Old 06-18-2013, 09:02 AM   #65
bookwurm70
Addict
bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.

Device: eSlick, Pocketbook IQ, iPad, Kobo Aura, Kobo Aura ONE
Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post

For many, you also get hit with money exchange fees with each card hit, so the gift cards were highly favored by all (and many countries have zero access to physical gift cards, so those guys are left entirely in the cold).
I'm sorry, but that makes absolutely no sense. I haven't gotten a foreign transaction fee in years, if ever. For sure not since I moved back to the U.S. two and a half years ago.

And I know my credit card charges foreign transaction fees, because I just got notification that they are NOT going to be charging me a foreign transaction fee starting this month.

Actually, the main reason I started using Kobo was because I was living overseas and B & N wouldn't let me buy book since I was out of the U.S.
bookwurm70 is offline   Reply With Quote