View Single Post
Old 03-30-2013, 02:50 PM   #124
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
Desires of My Heart - Meditation on Psalm 37:4 [Kindle Edition]
Heather Bixler (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/Desires-My-Hea...154606011_f_33

Quote:
The TRUTH is...…You don’t have to be perfect to delight in the Lord. You don’t have to have it all together, or have the perfectly balanced life. For so long I thought before I could move forward in certain areas of my life I needed to at least have a perfectly balanced life.

But now I realize that isn’t so. God will bless your efforts, and He will honor your humility. So when you feel like delighting in Him requires action from you to improve or be better at being a Christian, know this, God is strong where ever you are weak, and your actions for the Lord will not go in vain.

I will say it again, God will honor your humility. When our hearts are filled with pride we remove our self from the presence of the Lord, but through humility we experience God in a whole new way, and that is when we finally know and experience what it means to delight in the Lord.

You do not have to be perfect, and the “Desires of My Heart” eBook is not about being perfect, it is about BECOMING – or moving – towards God and living a life delighted in Him, which will come when our hearts have been changed by Him.

Desires of My Heart is a devotional eBook based on Psalm 37:4. So many of us believers walk our Christian walk without really knowing what it means to delight in the Lord. In this eBook we answer that question "What does it mean to delight in the Lord?" "Desires of My Heart" is a powerful eBook that will help you work to get past any barriers you may have that is inhibiting your walk with the Lord, while also encouraging you to live a life guided by The Holy Spirit.

Book Contributors:

Christina Fox
Debbie Taylor
Rebecca Yaghazarian
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote