View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 06:52 AM   #7
ubuntuser
ubuntuser has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenubuntuser has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenubuntuser has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenubuntuser has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenubuntuser has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenubuntuser has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenubuntuser has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenubuntuser has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenubuntuser has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenubuntuser has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenubuntuser has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: Kindle 3
O, something went forward. Moving uks.disabled to uks allowed me to uninstall jailbreak.
I thought before that renaming uks is to prevent auto-updates. Ill post later with results. Maybe its to early to cheer

OK everything is all right. For people getting U007 Update was not sucessful error: check if you have /etc/uks , not /etc/uks.disabled .

Thanks knc1 and DuckieTigger for posts. I'll be more careful next time.

Last edited by ubuntuser; 02-09-2013 at 07:59 AM.
ubuntuser is offline   Reply With Quote