View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 08:47 AM   #4
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by piperclassique View Post
Maybe, Harry, but I have bought a lot of books from Baen after getting a free book in a bundle through these threads. Often by an author I wouldn't otherwise have tried. On the whole they are making more out of me this way than by not giving the possibility of allowing the chain.
But that's precisely their intended use - to introduce to Baen a new customer such as you who hasn't previously bought from them. What I'm talking about are people who repeatedly create new accounts at Baen for the specific purpose of getting the free bundle. That seems very wrong to me.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote