View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 11:36 AM   #20
Psykhe
Connoisseur
Psykhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psykhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psykhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psykhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psykhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psykhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psykhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psykhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psykhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psykhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psykhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle4, KindlePW
Not buying ebooks from Amazon.com (from germany) often, maybe once every 3 months, but haven't got a letter from them so far either.

Buying with a fake US account with a semi-fake Alaska address (as in it exists, but I do not live there) and using gift cards from my legit account as money source. And buying from my PC with delivery to Kindle for PC, never from the Kindle directly.

Without using VPN or other stuff, so I have a german IP address. Although I will in the future prolyl only buy there when using spotfulx (which I recommend above flyvpn).
Psykhe is offline   Reply With Quote