View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 04:24 PM   #6
rgc2005
rgc2005 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'rgc2005 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'rgc2005 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'rgc2005 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'rgc2005 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'rgc2005 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'rgc2005 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'rgc2005 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'rgc2005 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'rgc2005 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'rgc2005 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kindle Fire
Work inProgress

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyteflyer View Post
If you were to delete the podcasts app, I believe all the content goes back into itunes (check that its in itunes on your computer, then delete the apps and resync). Likewise iTunesU. Those apps are things we all merrily downloaded when they came out but they are NOT essential.

As for your voicemails I have no clue. For me, everything is exactly where it ought to be.
I am trouble shooting my way through the above issues.
There are no issues with my voicemail files that I am aware. For four years I have used a service called YouMail that saves a voice mail as an MP3 which allows me to save, sync and sort through the playlist functions in my idevices. Now it looks like I will have to cludge together some sort of work around.....
rgc2005 is offline   Reply With Quote