View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 03:49 PM   #7
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
Was it Kindle support you contacted or regular Amazon support? I don't think regular Amazon support is as well versed on the ins and outs of Kindles as Kindle support.

The buy page for the new $69 Kindle (2012) touts 15% faster page turns and darker fonts.
The old K4 has this too but the quality of screen vary. Best Buy now has the K4Bs if people want to compare theirs. Maybe I will do that this weekend. I can see them strangely looking at me now.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote