View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 09:01 AM   #47
HappyMartin
Martin Kristiansen
HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle International Ipad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Levine View Post
What books couldn't they pay you to read?

Here are two of mine:

"Celebrate," Pippa Middleton's party-planning guide. I never cared for celebs using their names to promote pap.

And...

"The Secret Race"
by Tyler Hamilton, former teammate and pal of Lance Armstrong, who now spills the juice about the Tour de France champ's use of performance enhancers. Sleazy.

Paul Levine
Just received "The secret race". Can't wait to start it. For decades cycling fans have been hoping the code of silence would be broken on doping and finally it is being. To call it sleazy would be like calling a mafia whistle blower sleazy. The person might be but the act is needed.

Books I won't read are the expose's on the killing of Bin Laden. I regard that as sleazy I am afraid.
HappyMartin is offline   Reply With Quote