View Single Post
Old 05-16-2012, 07:38 AM   #4
Anna Drake
Zealot
Anna Drake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anna Drake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anna Drake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anna Drake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anna Drake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anna Drake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anna Drake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anna Drake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anna Drake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anna Drake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anna Drake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
What I find amazing is that the pace of book reading appears to have picked up. I've always read a great deal. Now, even with all the time I spend writing, I'm reading more books than I did.

And those readers aren't shy about asking for what they want. Commenting on this same article on another blog, one author said she'd had a reader visit her blog and curse her out for not having another book out by now. Civility may be dead, but reading is way up.

Unfortunately I'm a slow writer. Six months into my next novel, I'm only 1/3 done. I revise constantly. I know people say not to do that, but I feel having the start of the book laid out as I want it, makes the rest of the book easier to write.
Anna Drake is offline   Reply With Quote