View Single Post
Old 05-13-2012, 05:31 PM   #8
LUanne
Enthusiast
LUanne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LUanne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LUanne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LUanne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LUanne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LUanne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LUanne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LUanne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LUanne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LUanne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LUanne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy 10.1 Tab
Chantal - I'm new to the tablet world (just 2 days ). I bought a Samsung Galaxy with the 4G. Does that mean I don't have to download the Adobe Reader app? How about the Reader app that is like Reader for PC? I have a Sony 650 and the T1 and loved the ease of Calibre with those. I have Calibre on my desktop computer and am trying to figure out getting everything on the Tablet.

Luanne
LUanne is offline   Reply With Quote