View Single Post
Old 06-17-2008, 12:01 PM   #2
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
I use RTF as my format of choice, followed by HTLM. Since you're using RTF on the SONY reader, (I use the 1st gen CYbook (w/big LCD screen)), I have the following questions.

Does it read RTF easily without conversion?

Does it handle imbedded picture files?

Are there quirks to reading RTF that would require changes to the RTF embedded code. (I keep a good hex editor for such purposes.)

I have been a CYbook man, but depending on the answers, I might become a Sony owner.
Greg Anos is offline   Reply With Quote