View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 09:16 AM   #7
AndiPersti
AndiPersti invented the internet.AndiPersti invented the internet.AndiPersti invented the internet.AndiPersti invented the internet.AndiPersti invented the internet.AndiPersti invented the internet.AndiPersti invented the internet.AndiPersti invented the internet.AndiPersti invented the internet.AndiPersti invented the internet.AndiPersti invented the internet.

Device: PocketBook 902
Quote:
Originally Posted by --hy7* View Post
But I tried the command-line way of creating an ouline (using "djvused"). The result is the same as with djvusmooth. The outline works on my computer. The PB refuses to recognize it.

You can find the test file here. I applied this structure :
Code:
(bookmarks
    ("Famous 1" "#V8wxn8mOn6.djvu")
    ("Famous 2" "#x2PYHndHQX.djvu")
    ("Famous 3" "#eZWxg90SKk.djvu")
    ("Famous 4" "#UerZSvTnJc.djvu")
    ("Famous 5" "#H5HvnYogtP.djvu")
    ("Famous 6" "#81yerJ7OGm.djvu")
    ("Famous 7" "#8J8cWqgtoa.djvu")
    ("Famous 8" "#Qw3LnZed1V.djvu")
    ("Famous 9" "#GR64GQQ41g.djvu")
    ("Famous 10" "NO7eX83xqh.djvu")
)
It looks like the PB DjVu-Viewer doesn't understand an outline where you provide the bookmarks as filenames (file id) (i.e. in your test file: "#V8wxn8mOn6.djvu"). You will notice that if you press the button for the TOC, it will show you the TOC but only the entries "Famous 6" and "Famous 7" will have page numbers (81 and 8 respectively) associated with them. That's because both file ids start with numbers.

So the only solution I can think of is setting the bookmarks as page numbers (the hash symbol following the page number: "#123").

HTH, Andreas
AndiPersti is offline   Reply With Quote